Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies used this site?
• Cookies own: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Cookies third: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
• advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed. Currently, yummy recipes using the Google Adsense platform to manage these services. For more information, contact http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/
• behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same. Currently, yummy recipes using the Google Adsense platform to manage these services. For more information, contact http://www.google.es/policies/technologies/ads/
In Grocery Alonso cookies will never associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
Revocation and removing cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. These are the instructions to set cookies in the major browsers:
• Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.